All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImproved and updated edition of this bestselling title. Don't spend your life blaming yourself for being inadequate, shy, or too easily led. Learn how to assert yourself. This classic book has already changed the lives of thousands of people. Improve your self-esteem and motivation Cope with unfair criticism and exploitation Communicate effectively with others Gael Lindenfield is Britain's best-kwn author writing about self-esteem issues. Her blend of down-to-earth practical tips and expertise are unrivalled. Her books have w sold over a million copies.
- Author BiographyGael Lindenfield is the author of the internationally bestselling Super Confidence, Self Esteem Confident Children, The Positive Woman and Managing Anger. She is a pyschotherapist and leading personal development trainer, runs her own personal development consultancy, and has been a pioneering force in the self-help movement throughout her career. She gives workshops throughout the UK and is featured regularly in the media. Her work has been translated into 16 languages.
- Author(s)Gael Lindenfield
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight110 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.