All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionAssertion is a term frequently used in linguistics and philosophy but rarely defined. This in-depth study surveys and synthesizes a range of philosophical, linguistic and psychological literature on the topic, and then presents a detailed account of the cognitive processes involved in the interpretation of assertions.
- Author BiographyMARK JARY teaches Linguistics, Translation and Philosophy of Language at Roehampton University, London, UK. His previous publications include papers in Linguistics and Philosophy, Lingua and The Journal of Pragmatics.
- Author(s)Mark Jary
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Pragmatics, Language & Cognition
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight429 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.