All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses upon new methods of analysis for adult attachment texts. The authors' introduce a highly nuanced model-the Dynamic-Maturational Model (DMM)-providing clinicians with a finely-tuned tool for helping patients examine past relationships, in addition to gauging the potential effectiveness of various treatment options. The authors offer a fascinating explanation of the neurobiological underpinnings of DMM, grounded in findings from the cognitive neurosciences about information processing. In this volume, readers have an eminently practical, theoretically-grounded work that is sure to transform many types of therapy.
- Author BiographyPatricia McKinsey Crittenden, PhD, is a developmental psychologist. In 2004, she received a career achievement award for Outstanding Contributions to the Field of Child and Family Development from the European Family Therapy Association in Berlin. She lives in Miami, Florida. Andrea Landini, MD, is a developmental psychiatrist. He lives in Italy.
- Author(s)Andrea Landini,Patricia McKinsey Crittenden
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.