All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on strategies and procedures for assessing the academic language ability of students entering an English-medium university, so that those with significant needs can have access to opportunities to enhance their language skills.
- Author BiographyJohn Read is Associate Professor in Applied Language Studies at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. His research interests are in the testing of English for academic and professional purposes and second language vocabulary assessment. He is the author of Assessing Vocabulary and has been co-editor of Language Testing and President of the International Language Testing Association.
- Author(s)John Read
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/02/2015
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.