All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionCompetition-based models for research policy and management have an increasing influence throughout the research process, from attracting funding to publishing results. The introduction of quality control methods utilizing various forms of performance indicators is part of this development. The authors presented in this volume deal with the following questions: What counts as 'quality' and how can this be assessed? What are the possible side effects of current quality control systems on research conducted in the European Research Area, especially in the social sciences and the humanities?
- Author BiographyIngrid Gogolin is Professor for International Comparative and Intercultural Education Research at the University of Hamburg. She was the Coordinator of the EERQI Project. Fredrik Astrom holds a research position at Lund University Libraries Head Office and works on the visualization of research fields. He holds a Ph.D. in library and information science. Antje Hansen is a research manager at the University of Hamburg in the Faculty of Education. She holds an MA in European Studies from Bogazici University, Istanbul.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAntje Hansen,Fredrik Astrom,Ingrid Gogolin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.