All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis important work educates individuals working within the youth justice system of the usefulness-and-limitations-of psychological assessments in the processing of youthful offenders. The authors favor a child welfare and rehabilitative approach, but they argue that the use of valid assessments can improve the quality and consistency of judgments and inferences made about youths in any system by improving the quality of the information used. The book closes with extensive recommendations and appendices listing instruments, procedures, and resources.
- Author(s)D. A. Andrews,Robert D. Hoge
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/12/1996
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleForensic Psychiatry and Psychology Library
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight900 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.