All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssessment Clear and Simple is a concise, step-by-step guide for the assessment process. This practical book provides cost-efficient and useful tools that fulfill the requirements of accreditation agencies, legislatures, and review boards to ensure a simple, successful assessment process. In an easy-to-read manner, Walvoord explores planning, budgeting, and changes in curriculum, pedagogy, and programming. The new edition addresses using standardized tests, portfolios, and e-portfolios for the assessment process, and includes new institution-wide planning tools developed by the author for anyone in higher education.
- Author Biography<p>Barbara E. Walvoord is professor emerita at the University of Notre Dame. She was coordinator of Notre Dame's regional accreditation self-study, the founding director of four faculty development programs all of which have won national acclaim and a consultant on assessment. She is the coauthor of Effective Grading, from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Barbara E. Walvoord
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byTrudy W. Banta
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.