Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionOffers guidance to teachers and other educational professionals on the appropriate use of tests in assessing pupils, aged 7-14 years who may need Access Arrangements for the KS2 and KS3 National Curriculum Tests.
- Author BiographyCaroline Read is the leading authority on Access Arrangements for KS2 and KS3. She has practical experience in all areas of the Access Arrangement process and trains for LEAs, Universities and SEN Services. She was a Specialist Teacher for the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and is currently carrying out research into the use of Access Arrangements for QCA.
- Author(s)Caroline Read
- PublisherGL Assessment
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNFER Nelson Publishing Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/06/2011
- Weight116 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.