Assessment and Intervention with Mothers and Partners Following Child Sexual Abuse: Empowering to Protect by Jenny Still (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by thebooksaver
- Est. delivery by 15 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<i>Assessment and Intervention with Mothers and Partners Following Child Sexual Abuse</i> provides valuable and readily accessible information on child sex offenders and explains how to successfully apply that information in everyday assessment and intervention practice.
- Author BiographyJenny Still is an independent practitioner and registered expert witness for child sexual abuse. She was previously Principal Practitioner and Deputy Clinical Director with the Lucy Faithfull Foundation. Jenny is also a member of NOTA (National Organisation for the Treatment of Abusers).
- Author(s)Jenny Still
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.