All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- Description'An absolute must for all of us endeavouring to cope with and combat the current climate' - Early Years This book has three objectives; to identify the essential features of forms of assessment which will be genuinely supportive of education in the early years; to help teachers in their search for such forms; and to evaluate the likely impact of the systems of external assessment currently being imposed.
- Author BiographyFor many years A.V. Kelly was Dean of Education and Professor of Curriculum Studies at Goldsmiths College, University of London. He is now retired but continues to work in Education.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/1992
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaul Chapman Publishing Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byA. Vic Kelly,Geva M. Blenkin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.