Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.08+ AU $24.98 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyerlandnet
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by thebooksaver
- Est. delivery by 8 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis leading text and clinical guide offers best-practice recommendations for assessing a comprehensive array of child and adolescent mental health problems and health risks. Prominent authorities present evidence-based approaches that can be used in planning, implementing, and evaluating real-world clinical services. Coverage encompasses behavior disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, developmental disorders, maltreatment, and adolescent problems. The volume emphasizes the need to evaluate clients' strengths as well as their deficits, and to take into account the developmental, biological, familial, and cultural contexts of problem behavior.
- Author BiographyEric J. Mash, PhD, is Professor of Psychology in the Department of Psychology and Program in Clinical Psychology at the University of Calgary. He has served as an editor, editorial board member, and editorial consultant for many scientific and professional journals; and has published numerous books and journal articles. Russell A. Barkley, PhD, ABPP, ABCN, is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the Virginia Treatment Center for Children and Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine. Dr. Barkley has worked with children, adolescents, and families since the 1970s and is the author of numerous bestselling books for both professionals and the public, including Taking Charge of ADHD and Your Defiant Child. He has also published five assessment scales and more than 275 scientific articles and book chapters on ADHD, executive functioning, and childhood defiance, and is editor of the newsletter The ADHD Report. A frequent conference presenter and speaker who is widely cited in the national media, Dr. Barkley is past president of the Section on Clinical Child Psychology (the former Division 12) of the American Psychological Association (APA), and of the International Society for Research in Child and Adolescent Psychopathology. He is a recipient of awards from the American Academy of Pediatrics and the APA, among other honors. His website is www.russellbarkley.org.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1550 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byEric J. Mash,Russell A. Barkley
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.