All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis report presents an independent evaluation managed by the Evaluation Office of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Egypt in 2012. It assesses UNDP's overall contribution to the development of the country over the most recent programming cycles, as well as the strategy and performance of UNDP-Egypt during the last programme cycles and their action plans.
- Author(s)United Nations Development Programme
- PublisherUnited Nations
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited Nations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.