Assessment of the Air Force Material Command Reorganization: Report for Congress by Don Snyder, Bernard Fox, Kristin F Lynch, Michael Thirtle, Raymond E Conley, William Shelton, Albert A Robbert, John A Ausink, Sarah A Nowak, Laura Werber (Paperback / softback, 2013)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.31Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis report assesses the FY 2012 reorganization of the Air Force Material Command (AFMC), which was undertaken as one of the initiatives to achieve mandated budget reductions by eliminating civilian manpower positions, thus achieving cost savings. One AFMC challenge was to absorb these cuts with minimal, if any, impact on its assigned missions in part by targeting staff positions.
- Author(s)Albert A Robbert,Bernard Fox,Don Snyder,John A Ausink,Kristin F Lynch,Laura Werber,Michael Thirtle,Raymond E Conley,Sarah A Nowak,William Shelton
- PublisherRAND Corporation
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRAND Corporation
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.