All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, ted expert Andrew Okungbowa explains SAP Asset Accounting (FI-AA) in SAP-ERP, including its associated business benefits, and guides you through the considerable complexities of SAP-ERP configuration. Using FI-AA for fixed asset management enables you to manage assets in multinational companies across a broad range of industries and produce reports to meet various needs in line with legal requirements. Configuring SAP-ERP can be a daunting exercise, however, and there are few resources that address these issues. Asset Accounting Configuration in SAP ERP fills that resource gap by covering the major aspects of SAP FI-AA for anyone with SAP experience and the basic accounting kwledge and bookkeeping skills necessary to apply configuration. It provides configuration explanations in the simplest forms possible and provides step-by-step guidance with illustrations and practical examples. What You'll Learn li>In-depth coverage of FI-AA syllabus * How to configure FI-AA accounting in SAP * How to integrate FI-AA accounting with other SAP modules * How to explain the functionalities of SAP FI-AA * Kwledge gained from real-world practical examples and case studies Who This Book Is For The key target audience for this book includes SAP consultants, developers, accountants, support organizations and beginners. It is also a resourceful learning manual for universities and institutions whose curricula covers SAP-ERP Asset Accounting.
- Author BiographyAndrew Okungbowa is an accountant, an expert in SAP FICO, and a trainer. He is currently SAP FICO senior functional consultant for Centrica PLC in the UK, specializing in the energy industry.
- Author(s)Andrew Okungbowa
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note721 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight662 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.