Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionStudents struggling with mathematics and reading may benefit from early interventions aimed at improving their mathematics ability and ultimately preventing subsequent failure. This book provides recommendations intended to help teachers, principals, and school administrators use Response to Intervention (RtI) to identify students who need assistance in mathematics and reading, and to address the needs of these students through focused interventions. The book provides suggestions on how to carry out each recommendation and explains how educators can overcome potential roadblocks to implementing the recommendations.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight472 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byPheobe Klopas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.