Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstones Landlord and Tenant Series breaks down the subject of landlord and tenant into the areas that come up most in practice. Each book in the series provides practical treatment of a particular subject. With their clear exposition of the law, they will be invaluable to landlord and tenant specialists. This text is an essential practical guide to the use of assured tenancies for residential lettings. It deals with the problems created by the legislation, amendments to it and the w growing body of case law.The work is essential reading for anyone involved in drafting or dealing with residential letting agreements. The author has written and commentated upon assured tenancies since their inception and this book is a practical restatement of that experience.
- Author BiographyStuart Bridge is a University Lecturer in Law at Cambridge University and a Fellow of Queens' College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Stuart Bridge
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBlackstone's Landlord and Tenant Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackstone Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.