Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionClinics Collections: Asthma draws from Elsevier's robust Clinics Review Articles database to provide multidisciplinary teams, including general practitioners, pulmologists, otolaryngologists, allergists, pediatricians, and other healthcare professionals, with practical clinical advice and insights on this highly prevalent disease and its comorbidities. Clinics Collections: Asthma guides readers on how to apply current primary research findings on asthma to everyday practice to help overcome challenges and complications, keep up with new and improved treatment methods, and improve patient outcomes. Areas of focus include pathogenesis, treatment and management of adult asthma, management of pediatric asthma, and special considerations. Each article begins with keywords and key points for immediate access to the most critical information. Articles are presented in an easy-to-digest and concisely worded format. Elsevier Clinics Collections provide concise reviews of today's most prevalent conditions and significant medical developments.
- Author(s)Elsevier,Joel J. Heidelbaugh
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinics Collections
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.