All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.73
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionMagnius Zoleki has everything a fifty-year-old man could want-except the psionic assassin trying to kill him. In 2310, humans persecute psions and hunt them to extinction regardless of guilt. Magnius is one of them: an evolutionary offshoot of mankind kwn for their psychic abilities and tendency to murder in order to utilize their power. Despite using his telekinesis sparingly, his secret makes it back to his childhood tutor. She murdered his best friend's father in cold blood, giving him every reason to run away before his abilities manifested. Now with the hope he'll join her cause to strike down humanity, she sends an assassin to bring him home. Of course, that doesn't mean he needs to bring him in one piece. As a consequence of his double life, Magnius faces divorce, bankruptcy, and death-but t necessarily in that order. In his flight to survive, he meets Amii Martin, a woman who recently lost her memory in a laboratory accident. She implores him for help rescuing the only man with ties to her past after relations with a benevolent alien race take a tragic turn. The last thing Magnius needs is to get mixed up in an ugly war, but in order to escape the clutches of his nefarious mentor and save Amii's father, he's willing to risk it or die trying. Astra: Synchronicity is a science-fiction thriller that will appeal to readers who enjoy the work of C. J. Cherryh and also those who fell in love with the romance of The Time Traveler's Wife.
- Author BiographyLisa Eskra graduated from the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology with a master's degree in Chemistry. Science fiction has inspired her imagination since childhood, cultivating a life-long fascination with the universe. She lives with her husband, son, and two dogs near Chicago-at least until an outpost is constructed on Mars.
- Author(s)Lisa Eskra
- Date of Publication12/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.