Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.92Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Llewellyn Practical Guide to Astral Projection by Denning and Phillips is simply the best step-by-step set of lessons for learning this skill ever published. Over a quarter-million people are using this book to help them learn this valuable skill. If you want to learn how to project your consciousness onto the astral plane, you should use it, too. First, as the book shows, this skill is natural. You do it all the time (in dreams, for example.) In a sense, it is more natural than walking. It is a skill you can develop with practice. Further, it allows you to have spiritual experiences on the astral plane. Plus, what you create on the astral plane creates changes on the physical plane. This is true magick! Heal someone on the astral and they will be healed on the physical. Create opportunities on the astral and you will have them on the physical. You can even experience sex on the astral plane for one of the most dynamic experiences you will ever have. And you can learn how to do all of this in The Llewellyn Practical Guide to Astral Projection. But it is t only the information in this book that makes it easy to understand and use. The very design of each chapter -- as well as the illustrations, photos, charts, etc. -- make it easy for you to learn the techniques to consciously control your astral projection experiences. The book begins by showing you what astral projection is and what it is t, what can happen and what is fantasy. As a result, you will discover that astral projection can be safe, comforting, exhilarating, and fun. Then you will learn methods of being able to let your consciousness leave your body and safely explore the astral plane. With this book in hand you can explore realms you've only dreamed of. Make your dreams a reality.
- Author BiographyMelita Denning and Osborne Phillips are internationally-recognized authorities on the mainstream Western Mysteries and are two of the foremost exponents of the Ogdoadic Tradition, that premier hermetic school whose keywords are knowledge and regeneration, and whose influence and works are historically traceable for the past one thousand years. The authors received their major esoteric training in the magical order Aurum Solis, a society which was founded in 1897 and which has continued in active existence to the present day. On July 8, 1987, the authors, then heads of Aurum Solis, retired from the Order; but on June 23, 1988, at the unanimous request of the members, they resumed office. In 1997, Melita Denning passed from this earth. Melita Denning and Osborne Phillips are internationally recognized authorities on the Western Mysteries and two of the foremost exponents of the Ogdoadic Tradition, the premier hermetic school whose influence and works are historically traceable for the past one thousand years. The authors both served as Grand Masters in the magical order Aurum Solis, which was founded in 1897 and is still active today. Phillips lives in the United Kingdom. Denning passed from this earth in 1997.
- Author(s)Melita Denning,Osborne Phillips
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/1982
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Series TitleLlewellyn practical guides
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width133 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.