Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionAstrogeography probably represents, together with the Aimed Solar Returns and the Aimed Lunar Returns, the most objective and mathematically verifiable field of the entire Art of Urania. As with our other publications, in this short, yet exhaustive text also, we have adhered the following rule: an example is worth a thousand words. Here you'll find many examples; probably all of them can be defined remarkable ones. These examples show in practice how true and verifiable by anyone is Astrogeography, a discipline whose readability, a priori and a posteriori, leaves people almost bewildered by what might be called its 'scientific' features. Astrogeography - but this may as well refer to all of Astrology - expresses the basic concept upon which our studies rely: namely, that everything that is born takes on the characteristics of the place and the moment of its birth. Therefore, if we apply the variable space to all the components of Astrology, we are able to experience at first-hand how the real things change depending on their geographic latitude and longitude. In this text you can also find the evidence that Astrogeography was already kwn to Girolamo Carda, an Italian Renaissance astrologer; in fact, it is probable that this field of astrological kwledge was kwn even centuries before him. This volume lists all the astrogeographical positions that may be of interest, together with their explanations. They help you detect the best places on Earth that you can move to and achieve a successful career, monetary gain, love, health, and so on... You will also find detailed explanations about the so-called parans, which are so important in World Astrology. This volume is an extensively revised edition of the earlier Italian publication. It has been co-written by me and Andrea Rossetti, one of the best Italian astrologers, who has a great passion for this subject and has contributed more than me to this work, which I hope will be successful in its English version also.
- Author BiographyCiro Discepolo is a journalist and a former researcher of CNR (National Research Council). He's been dealing with astrology since 1970. He has written over 65 books. Astrologically speaking, he followed the school of Andre Barbault. He then founded the school of Active Astrology. He has been doing statistical researches from the very beginning of his interest in astrology. At the beginning of the '90s, he obtained very brilliant results with researches on astral heredity on a sample of over 75,000 subjects. His works have been translated, from Italian, into English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Hungarian, and Slovenian. He has published also about 750 Astrology lessons on YouTube. Andrea Rossetti was born in Biella in 1962 and there he still lives and teaches literary subjects at a middle school. He graduated in pedagogy and classical letters (Latin and ancient Greek). He has also specialized in psychosomatic and handwriting psychology. For the past two years, he has been pursuing an intense study of the hieroglyphic script of ancient Egyptians, which still continues. He has studied astrology since 1977 and has written many articles on this subject for the magazine Ricerca '90 published by Ciro Discepolo. Besides the present book, co-written with Ciro Discepolo, he published in 1994, Breve trattato sui transiti, edited by Blue Diamond Publisher of Milan, in which an original system of quantification of the real power of the various transits has been elaborated. In 1997, he published Transiti, Rivoluzioni Solari e Dasa Indu, in which he explains the most effective interpretative techniques of Indian astrology, with a great number of examples that include many famous people. The example charts have been analyzed carefully and objectively, using both western methodology of transits and solar revolutions and the Hindu techniques, which have been explained in the first part of the book.
- Author(s)Andrea Rossetti,Ciro Discepolo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.