All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionBetty Lundsted's overview of astrological symbolism takes you beyond dependence on astrology cookbooks and enables you to look at a person's chart and see the formative energies in that person's development, as well as their potential. She shows the familial, male-female patterns in the zodiacal signs and the potentials they hold in combination with the planetary energies and house symbolism. You can see the paternal/male influences in the Sun, Saturn, and occupants/rulers of the fourth house; the maternal/female influences in the Moon, Venus, and the 10th house. It is a fact that our personalities are strongly influenced by what was happening around us when we were infants and whether our needs were met. In the snapshot of our natal chart lie the clues to what was going on when we were born, for our natal chart is our parent's transit chart. We are t fated to live with our childhood dynamics forever, and at some point, in order to become adults, we must move beyond laying blame on our parents. Lundsted helps us identify the strengths revealed in the chart that we can cultivate in order to balance out weaknesses and setbacks and become fully realized individuals. She, also, shows us that the typically classified difficult or hard aspects in the chart actually hold the key to our transformation.
- Author(s)Betty Lundsted
- PublisherHays (Nicolas) Ltd ,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/10/2004
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationYork Beach
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHays (Nicolas) Ltd ,U.S.
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.