All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAstrology, Psychology and the Four Elements by Stephen Arroyo, a recognized classic in modern astrology, is truly a pioneering book in the field of astrology. It establishes a new science of astrological psychology. Arroyo presents a language of energy that has enabled astrology to be widely and reliably used in the helping professions as well as by the general public. As Library Journal stated, Transcending the boundaries of separate disciplines, this work represents a major distillation of astrological principles. This book relates astrology to modern psychology and explains the use of astrology as a practical method of understanding one's attunement to universal forces. It clearly shows how to approach astrology with a real understanding of the energies involved, and it includes practical instruction in the interpretation of astrological factors with more depth than is commonly found in astrological textbooks. It was awarded the Astrology Prize by the British Astrological Association.
- Author(s)Stephen Arroyo
- PublisherCRCS Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1984
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationSebastopol, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRCS Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/09/2015
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.