All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAstrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac is a book which explains a new theory in this ancient field of study. It was prompted by the fact that Western Astrology has outlived its lifetime and its elements have been rendered obsolete by its cousin, the science of Astromy. The precession of the equixes, that is, the movement of the point of intersection of the celestial equator by the ecliptic by 50.2 (seconds of a degree) each year, prompts corresponding discrepancies in the predictions of astrology, which move further and further away from reality with each passing year. Since 100 A.D., when Claudius Ptolemy wrote his Tetrabiblos, the zodiac constellations have moved approximately 29.2 across the sky, eugh to ensure that the predictions of Western Astrology are completely misguided. The Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac takes into account all available modern scientific information regarding the actual positions of the 13 Zodiac constellations and offers Astrology a way out. The only reasonable path w available to it is the acceptance of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac and the new theory, on the basis of which the Moon and the Sun are given their rightful place. In 13 Zodiac Sign Astrology, the Ascendant is represented by the position of the Moon, the celestial body which truly affects our lives, and t by some distant constellation. Lastly, sunspots, which have a well-documented impact on the Earth and its people, take on an important role in the New Astrology. Only the Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac is firmly grounded in the sciences, and particularly in Astromy. It recognizes the influence that the planets have over our lives through their interactions with the Sun and the disturbances they cause in its magnetic field, and the effect this has on the magnetic field of the Earth itself.
- Author BiographyVasilis Kanatas was born in Amfissa, in the Municipality of Delphi. He is a physicist and wrote his dissertation entitled: Concerning Constellations in the fields of Astronomy & Uranography. He is an amateur astronomer and member of the Amateur Astronomy Association Achyrostrata (named after an ancient word for our galaxy used by local people), based in the Municipality of Delphi. He is interested in Cosmology and Astrology in an amateur capacity.
- Author(s)Vasilis Kanatas
- PublisherKlaudios Ptolemaios Publications
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationPlovdiv
- Country of PublicationBulgaria
- ImprintKlaudios Ptolemaios Publications
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight225 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Running Time300
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.