All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you re a budding astromer and need help in locating that one particular constellation or choosing the best telescope to use, this 6 page study guide is for you! Jam-packed with great information, our guide details what you can view in the night sky from binary stars to nebulae and where you can see them. Also included are helpful tips and hints on how to properly stargaze, as well as charts and full-color illustrations.
- Author(s)BarCharts Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine3 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.