Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung Teggs Stegosaur is a pupil at ASTROSAURS ACADEMY - where disaurs train to be ASTROSAURS. With his best friends Blink and Dutch beside him, amazing adventures are never far away. The astro-jet flying lesson ends badly for the cadets when they crash into a freezing cavern, deep underground! But there's more than rocks and ice for Teggs and the gang to cope with. It looks like some new enemies are trapped in the cold too ...
- Author BiographyBorn in 1971, Steve Cole spent a happy childhood in rural Bedfordshire being loud and aspiring to amuse. He liked books, and so went to the University of East Anglia to read more of them. Later on he started writing them too, with titles ranging from pre-school poetry to Young Adult thrillers (with more TV and film tie-ins than he cares to admit to along the way). In other careers he has been the editor of Noddy magazine, and an editor of fiction and nonfiction book titles for various publishers. He is the author of the hugely successful Astrosaurs, Cows in Action, Astrosaurs Academy and Slime Squad series.
- Author(s)Steve Cole
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAstrosaurs Academy
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight96 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.