All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Asurmen, the Hand of Asuryan, the first and greatest of the eldar Phoenix Lords. The Phoenix Lords are demigods of battle, warriors whose legends span the stars. They are embodiments of the warrior nature of the eldar, and each walks his own path. The first, and greatest, is Asurmen, the Hand of Asuryan. Since he led his people from destruction at the time of the Fall, he has guided his children, the Dire Avengers, in defending the remnants of the eldar as they plan their rise back to galactic dominance. A superlative warrior and peerless leader, Asurmen is one of the greatest hopes of the eldar race.
- Author BiographyGav Thorpe is the author of the Horus Heresy novel <i>Deliverance Lost</i>, as well as the novellas <i>Corax: Soulforge</i>, <i>Ravenlord </i>and <i>The Lion</i>, which formed part of the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling collection <i>The Primarchs</i>. He is particularly well known for his Dark Angels stories, including the Legacy of Caliban series. His Warhammer 40,000 repertoire further includes the Path of the Eldar series, the Horus Heresy audio dramas <i>Raven's Flight</i>, <i>Honour to the Dead </i>and <i>Raptor</i>, and a multiplicity of short stories. For Warhammer, Gav has penned the End Times novel <i>The Curse of Khaine</i>, the Time of Legends trilogy <i>The Sundering</i>, and much more besides. He lives and works in Nottingham.
- Author(s)Gav Thorpe
- PublisherGames Workshop
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleWarhammer 40,000 Novels (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGames Workshop
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.