All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe primary aim of this book is to provide modern statistical techniques and theory for stochastic processes. The stochastic processes mentioned here are t restricted to the usual AR, MA, and ARMA processes. A wide variety of stochastic processes, including n-Gaussian linear processes, long-memory processes, nlinear processes, n-ergodic processes and diffusion processes are described. The authors discuss estimation and testing theory and many other relevant statistical methods and techniques.
- Author(s)Masanobu Taniguchi,Yoshihide Kakizawa
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1032 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.