All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionHugh D'Abern, Marquis of Darley, was in Sevastopol for one reason only: to reconitre the town for the British Secret Service. So if he encounters a woman of unparalleled beauty in need of his help, he will do his duty and smartly escort her back to town - then continue on his way. He will t consider being diverted from the task at hand. No matter how tempting the lady. Aurore Clement was unaccustomed to being so susceptible to a man's good looks. From afar, prudence is simple eugh, but in close proximity, it is quite a different matter. She would have to keep her distance and focus on more important concerns - like her work with the French command. But when the two meet again, there is stopping the fierce passion that ignites between them.
- Author BiographySusan Johnson is the award-winning, national bestselling author of the novels Hot Spot, Hot Legs, and Hot Pink, among others.
- Author(s)Susan Johnson
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.