Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.52
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.79
About this product
- DescriptionRelax with a toddler and a colourful book- and learn the first simple words in a foreign language. This text is based on pictures of teddy bears and inludes an easy to use pronunciation guide with each foreign word.
- Author BiographyAfter teaching French and Italian at secondary schools, Catherine Bruzzone spent 10 years at Pan Books, developing language learning and children's activity books, including the Breakthrough series of home study language courses (now published by Macmillan) and the Learn Together series of home study workbooks for parents and children. In 1990, Catherine set up b small publishing specialising in language learning books and creative activity books for children aged 2 to 12.
- Author(s)Catherine Bruzzone,Clare Beaton
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleBilingual First Books
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content Note4 colour illustrations
- Width177 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clare Beaton
- Interest AgeUnder 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.