All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<em>The Zoo Story</em>. More than fifty years later, master playwright Edward Albee (<em>Who s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?</em>and<em>The Goat, or Who is Sylvia?</em>) wrote a prequel to this classic.<em>Home Story</em>contains the events in Peter s life immediately preceding his encounter with Jerry on the park bench and is every bit as powerful as the original. We meet Ann, Peter s wife, and see the conversation that compelled Peter to go for that fateful walk in the park. For the first time collected in one volume, <em>At Home at the Zoo</em>is a must for any theater lover.
- Author BiographyEdward Albee, the American dramatist, was born in 1928. He has written and directed some of the best plays in contemporary American theatre and three of his plays: A Delicate Balance, Seascape and Three Tall Women have received Pulitzer Prizes. His most famous play, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? won the New York Drama Critics Circle Award for Best Play. His other plays include The Zoo Story, The Death of Bessie Smith, The Sandbox, The American Dream, Tiny Alice, All Over, Listening, The Lady from Dubuque, The Man Who Had Three Arms, Finding the Sun, Fragments, Marriage Play and The Lorca Play.
- Author(s)Edward Albee
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $105.10Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.