All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionImagine how many times throughout our day we forget to tell our Heavenly Father, Thank You. Yes, we may say thank you for something obviously ticeable, such as a brand new car, a new job, the healing of a loved one. But how often do we ackwledge or tice those so-called small blessings ? Rhovonda encourages you to live out each day with a spirit of rejoicing and gratitude. As you read through each devotional, your heart, mind and spirit will begin to settle on this one fact: there is always something to be grateful for.
- Author BiographyAuthor of bestsellers Walking in Freedom! A Thirty-Day Devotional Journey for Women and newly release At Least Say, Thank You!, Rhovonda is passionate about encouraging others to walk in freedom with Jesus Christ. She is the founder and executive director of Martha & Mary Ministries, Walking in Freedom! (TM), a women's devotional ministry dedicated to encouraging, empowering, and promoting self-worth and enrichment. Rhovonda creates, plans, and implements educational and spiritual programs and activities to inspire women and children to reach their full potential in God. Rhovonda is the creator of the Walking in Freedom! Workshop which brings women together from all walks of life to be inspired, equipped, and empowered in their Christian journey. Rhovonda is the co-founder and assistant pastor of The Sanctuary Christian Fellowship Church in Houston, Texas where her husband, Jeffrey Brown, is the founder and senior pastor. Together, they share the Gospel encouraging others to have an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ and create curriculum and activities for youth and adult ministries. Rhovonda has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. Through her journey of adversities and tragedies, Rhovonda embraces freedom in Jesus Christ and finds joy encouraging others to do the same.
- Author(s)Rhovonda L Brown
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.