All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionDo you find yourself in need of hope, trying to shut out the sounds of negativity or feelings of hopelessness? Well, you have picked up the right book, one filled with words exploding with life and truth for such a time as this. What you hold in your hands is truly food for your soul and an extension of God's grace and mercy through His servant's voice. This treasury of quotes from her leader, Bishop Claudie Wilkins embodies over twenty years of author, Lita P. Ward sitting under the tutelage of her pastor. In this book, you will receive power-packed pages to combat negative thoughts and feelings; timeless wisdom keys enlightening your mind and spirit; and motivation to do what God has called you to do. Don't waste any more precious time. If destiny and purpose are calling you, then this book is for you! This is just one of your important keys to propel you to your next level.
- Author BiographyBorn in Williamston, North Carolina, Lita P. Ward earned an M.A. in Theological Studies from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. She is an ordained Evangelist, author, adjunct instructor and location director of the University of Mount Olive. Lita lives in Greenville, North Carolina with her husband, Victor Ward. Her first book entitled The Little Girl with the Want To was released October 3, 2014, embodying her constant encouragement to others to never give up on their dreams. Her next projects are a workbook for cancer patients and tell-all of her experience with cancer; and another book regarding the spiritual importance of the biblical midwife, past, present and future.
- Author(s)Lita P Ward
- PublisherLpw Editing Services
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLpw Editing Services
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byTenita Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.