CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionAt One: In a Place Called Maine is a love letter to the state of Maine, lyrically and graphically celebrating its inspirational beauty from the wilds of Baxter State Park to the crashing waves of the Atlantic. All of the scenes featured in At One were inspired by award-winning author Lynn Plourde's experiences, including a visit by twin fawns to her backyard, a hike up Mount Katahdin, cross-country skiing by moonlight, and an encounter with a bear while camping. At One , illustrated by Leslie Mansmann, is sure to become a classic picture book for those who either live in Maine or wish they did.
- Author BiographyLynn Plourde is the author of more than a dozen enchanting books for children, including Pigs in the Mud in the Middle of the Rud, Snow Day, Teacher Appreciation Day, and Mother, May I? Her books have won numerous regional and national awards.
- Author(s)Lynn Plourde
- PublisherIslandport Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationYarmouth, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIslandport Press
- Weight408 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leslie Mansmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.