All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionAt-Risk Students: Transforming Student Behavior details the warning signs of disturbing behaviors, which are often overlooked by educators and/or misdiagsed by mental health professionals. Educators will be provided with the tools to: expeditiously identify at-risk characteristics; incorporate policies that support and monitor their achievement; implement research-based strategies designed to create a positive school culture that promotes teaching and learning.
- Author BiographyCharisse Beach is currently an Assistant Principal for Joliet Public Schools and a certified presenter for the Illinois State Board of Education, providing professional development for school administrators and other stakeholders on how to educate and transform lives of youth demonstrating at-risk behaviors.
- Author(s)Charisse Beach
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.