All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine what it would have been like to write on a slate or learn all of your lessons by heart. School in the past was very different to school today but some things haven't changed. We still learn maths, English, history and geography; we play at break time and eat school meals. Explore what has changed and what is the same in this informative photographic book. Part of the How Have Things Changed series - eight brilliant books covering all aspects of our day-to-day lives.
- Author BiographyJames Nixon is an experienced editor and author of children's books.
- Author(s)James Nixon
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHow Have Things Changed
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width202 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.45Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.