All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you like your life to be? Ira Progoff's Intensive Journal Process combines one of the oldest methods of self- exploration and expression--keeping a journal--with a structured format that enables you to get to kw the inner core of your life on ever-deeper levels and gain a fuller perspective on where you are. The Intensive Journal Process also empowers you to take the action necessary to change the course of your life and unlock your hidden creative potential. This rich, insightful work is a treasure for all those involved in self-inquiry, artistic creation, and spiritual renewal.
- Author(s)Ira Progoff
- Date of Publication01/04/1992
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleInner Workbooks S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.