Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor's email: firstname.lastname@example.org The United Nations is touted internationally as a bastion of neutrality, an organization whose ethics should be duplicated around the world. M.M. Pierce's stunning book, At the Core: The United Nation's Tragically Massive Corruption and How It Affects You, blows the cover on decades of corruption within this revered body. The kwledgeable author t only describes, but meticulously itemizes corruptive practices and supports the theses with expert testimony. Through sworn legal briefs and journalistic tenacity, we learn how this corruption affects the countries of the world, and in turn, the citizens of those countries. What are the administrative loopholes that have permitted rampant and uncontrolled corruption from within? And what can be done to reverse the damage already done? The answers can be found in this compelling and brutally honest book. Investigative reportage on corruption emanating from the bureaucracies of inter-governmental organizations, especially the UN, with suggestions for reform. Investigative reportage on corruption emanating from the bureaucracies of inter-governmental organizations, especially the UN, with suggestions for reform.
- Author BiographyM. M. Pierce earned a doctorate in Languages and Literature and spent more than twenty-five years in the diplomatic service of the country where the author was born and raised.
- Author(s)M M Pierce
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.