All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b><i>The author of </i>The Union Street Bakery<i> presentsa new vel about a woman searching for a fresh start while unable to forget the past </i></b> Adele Addie Morgan grew up in a house filled with pain and loss. Determined to live life on her own terms, Addie moves to the country and finds a job at a vineyard where she discovers stability, happiness, and best of all love with the kind owner, Scott. But an unexpected call abruptly pulls Addie out of her new and improved life. Her sister has just given birth and Addie s Aunt Grace wants her to return home to help the family even if it means confronting things she s tried so hard to forget. When Addie arrives, she quickly realizes that she hasn t truly let go of her former life, at least t completely. After making a surprising connection with her sister s baby and her sister s ex-husband, Zeb Addie must choose between her picture-perfect future with Scott and the family roots she thought she d left behind for good
- Author Biography<b>Mary Ellen Taylor </b>is the author of <i>Sweet Expectations</i> and <i>The Union Street Bakery</i>. She lives in Virginia where she spends her spare time baking, practicing yoga, and visiting historical sites.
- Author(s)Mary Ellen Taylor
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleAlexandria
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.