All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionIf you'd like to kw how to change your underachieving firm, At The Crossroads: The Remarkable CPA Firm That Nearly Crashed, Then Soared may hold the key to a bright new future. This invative book is told in story form, drawing the reader behind the scenes of a dysfunctional team that applies Crosley?s Practice Growth Model to overcome the defects to produce a highly functional team.
- Author BiographyGale Crosley, CPA, is founder and principal of Crosley+Company, which specializes in the business discipline of practice growth. She has consulted with dozens of CPA firms on revenue growth issues and opportunities, and designing strategies and tactics for achieving aggressive revenue growth objectives. She transfers knowledge involving opportunity development, marketing, and service line management to managing partners, partner groups, marketing directors, and staff. Her approach is designed to generate optimal revenue from every aspect of the practice. Gale lives in Atlanta with her husband, Steve, and their children. Debbie Stover is a freelance writer withextensive writing and publishing credentials. She lives and runs in St. Louis, aided by her partner, Chris, and their mostly furry family.
- Author(s)Debbie Stover,Gale Crosley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight450 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.