All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the intersections between international law and national policies, and nuclear proliferation and disarmament, offering a way out if policy makers of leading countries can summon the vision and political will to move away from the nuclear precipice and ensure humanity's future.
- Author BiographyDAVID KRIEGER is a founder of the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation, and has served as President of the Foundation since 1982. RICHARD FALK is Milbank Professor of International Law Emeritus at Princeton University, USA.
- Author(s)David Krieger
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/12/2008
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRichard A. Falk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.