Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- Description<b>ALERT: </b>Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you <b>select the correct ISBN</b>. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, <b>you may need a CourseID</b>, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.</p></p> Packages </p> Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.</p></p> Used or rental books </p> If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.</p></p> Access codes </p> Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.</p></p> -- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Understanding that students enter the Intermediate Spanish course at different levels, <i>Atando cabos</i> brings students to a common proficiency level and ties up the loose ends from their first year of Spanish. Focusing on the significance of culture and interpersonal communication in learning a foreign language, this text is comprised of high-interest, relevant themes that motivate critical thinking and classroom discussions. Concentrating on the development of basic skills-listening, speaking, reading and writing, with an equal emphasis on fluency and accuracy-this text teaches students to express, interpret, and negotiate meaning in context while learning to analyze, compare, contrast, and understand Hispanic cultures.
- Author(s)Maria Gonzalez-Aguilar,Marta Rosso-O'Laughlin
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight907 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.