Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $57.05
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.87
- AU $50.51Trending at AU $56.61
- AU $48.51Trending at AU $58.23
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $33.96
- AU $42.73Trending at AU $53.82
About this product
- Product InformationGust Co.'s rich RPG series returns to North American PS2s with Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny. As fans may remember, the floating isle of Eden is a land of great magic and heavenly peace. Eden itself is threatened in Atelier Iris 2, and players must guide two orphans, Felt and Viese, to save it from imminent destruction. Although the storyline of this sequel is new, the basic gameplay structures return, with some enhancement. Item Synthesis is once again important to survival, and players can use Viese's alchemy skills to create Mana items, which can then be used to blacksmith powerful weapons. The "Action Cost" battle and movement systems also return, with a streamlined interface. While the goal of saving Eden seems straightforward, the path that leads to this victory is full of twists and surprises, designed to challenge players' creativity as well as their strategic abilities.
- PublisherNIS America
- GameAtelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny
- PlatformSony PlayStation 2
- ESRB RatingE10+ - Everyone 10+
- ESRB DescriptorFantasy Violence, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use of Tobacco and/or Use of Alcohol
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2006
- Game Special Features<li>Guide Felt and Viese through Eden to save it from imminent destruction<br/><br/><li>Use Viese's alchemy skills to create Mana items, or use Felt to blacksmith powerful weapons<br/><br/><li>Talk to locals and merchants to get clues and gossip<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesAtelier Series
Most relevant reviews
- rachereill_004 Apr, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 37492340@delete...14 Nov, 2006by
EXCELLENT ROLE PLAYING GAME.. IF YOU LIKE TO MAKE YOUR OWN WEAPONS AND ITEMS, THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU, MAKE COMBINE ITEMS TO MAKE NEW ONES, MORE POWERFUL ONES, EXPLORE TWO UNIQUE WORLD. THE CHARACTERS ARE GREAT.
- greatstuufforle...28 May, 2006by
very disappointed nis fan
I bought this one because I thought that it would be better than the first. Was I ever wrong. The first one had cute voices when you would synthesize and all this one does is just synthesize. Also the first Atelier Iris had better voices, movies and overall better game play. I am very disappointed with the overall game play. I played the first Atelier Iris four times. I couldn wait to get this one over with.
- toeshoesforever08 Aug, 2010by
Atelier Iris 2
I really like this game I have the 1st and 3rd but not the 2nd. It works great can't wait to get started.
- slappylilly02 Jan, 2008by
Atelier Iris 2 - The Azoth of Destiny- (ps2)
The game was a gift to my son enjoyed the graphics and story line. The game is not has challenge as the first Atelier Iris. But still quit enjoyable.