All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionAtheism and Salvation is an original and unique work that explores in detail Karl Rahner's understanding of atheism within the context of anymous Christianity. In light of Vatican II, Rahner contends that atheism cant simply be understood as igrance or willful rebellion against God. Instead, he argues that one can be an atheist on a categorical level and still be a person of supernatural faith and a Christian, albeit in an implicit or anymous way. In addition to masterfully explaining anymous Christianity and modern atheism, Atheism and Salvation provides a succinct summary of the traditional proofs for the existence of God. Intended for those who have an interest in the future of theology, religion and philosophy, this insightful work will leave its readers seeing reality in a new light.
- Author BiographyFr. John J. Pasquini is Parochial Vicar at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church in Boca Raton, FL.
- Author(s)John J. Pasquini
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight186 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.