All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAthletic Director's Desk Reference is the most authoritative and comprehensive resource available for college and university athletic administrators. Loaded with practical tools, this resource guides programme administrators in navigating their increasingly complex roles in athletic programmes of any size. With this reference, administrators will confidently handle typical and unexpected situations and address the various policy and system needs required for running a successful athletic programme. This comprehensive resource includes more than 120 management tips and planning tools in the book that provide expert insights and strategic advice, and more than 340 downloadable documents in the web resource that can be customized to meet the needs of each athletic programme. This book examines the role of the athletic administrator.
- Author BiographyDonna A. Lopiano served for 18 years as the director of women's athletics at the University of Texas at Austin and is a past president of the US Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women. She was named one of the 10 most powerful women in sports by Fox Sports. Connee Zotos, is a clinical associate professor of sports management at New York University in New York City. She has over 38 years of experience in scholastic and collegiate athletics administrator and professor.
- Author(s)Connee Zotos,Donna A. Lopiano
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight1497 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.