Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise manual is for sports medicine specialists who want to effectively prescribe footwear and orthotics for the athlete. The book provides a logical approach designed to maximize performance and minimize injury. In addition to the fundamentals, including athletic foot types, basic biomechanics, and gait evaluation, the text also addresses the assessment and prescription of shoes, inserts, and orthotics. The work covers new techlogies and sports-specific recommendations as well. By presenting essential information in a convenient and easily accessible format, this book will prove to be invaluable for sports medicine physicians, podiatrists, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and other specialists when making footwear recommendations for athletes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byE. Leslie Knight,Matthew B. Werd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.