Athletic Training Exam Review: A Student Guide to Success by Lynn Van Ost, Karen Manfre, Karen Lew (Microfilm, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $130.80+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $121.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe market leader in exam preparation, Athletic Training Exam Review: A Student Guide to Success is w available in a Fifth Edition. For more than 15 years, athletic training students have relied on Athletic Training Exam Review: A Student Guide to Success to guide them through the exam process and prepare them for the biggest day of their educational career. Athletic Training Exam Review, Fifth Edition by Lynn Van Ost, Karen Manfr, and Karen Lew have enhanced both the text and online components to offer a more interactive and engaging study experience. This Fifth Edition reflects the updated new athletic training domains and NATA Educational Competencies. Inside the text you will find: * Multiple choice questions-over 1,150 questions * True/false questions-95 questions * Applied decision making questions-over 25 realistic clinical scenario questions * Skills assessment questions-over 25 questions about realistic tests and procedures * Critical thinking questions-over 10 problem-based questions related to medical conditions The expanded and updated Fifth Edition continues the tradition of past editions of being a comprehensive review tool intended to guide students through the review and study portion of their athletic training education. Online testing components include: * Multiple choice questions-5 exams of 150 randomly selected questions from an online bank of 450 questions * True/false questions-5 exams of 30 randomly selected questions from an online bank of 95 questions * New! Video segments-13 special tests assessment videos that offer 3 questions to enhance the studying process * New! Testlet questions-39 scenario-based questions of common or related items, progress through each scenario with 4 sets of multiple choice questions * Identification questions-11 anatomically based questions incorporating a drag and drop feature to reinforce the learning process * Applied decision making questions-3 tests (2 problems
- Author BiographyLynn Van Ost, MEd, RN, PT, ATC, LAT graduated in 1982 with a bachelor s degree in nursing from West Chester State College, West Chester, Pennsylvania; BOC certified in athletic training in 1984; graduated in 1987 from Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with a master s degree in sports medicine/athletic training; and received a second bachelor s degree in physical therapy in 1988 from Temple. In addition to treating the general orthopedic population as a physical therapist, she has worked with both amateur and professional athletes and has more than 11 years experience as an athletic trainer working with Olympic-level elite athletes at numerous international events, including the 1992 and 1996 Summer Olympic games. She currently works as the Director of Physical Therapy at University Orthopaedic Associates in Somerset, New Jersey. Karen Manfre, MA, ATR, LAT graduated from the State University of New York at Brockport in 1977 with a bachelor s degree in physical education/athletic training and from Rider University with a master s degree in educational administration in 1999. She has been in education for more than 30 years and has worked as an athletic trainer at many levels of competition, including professional, elite, and intercollegiate. She was inducted into the New Jersey Scholastic Coaches Association Hall of Fame in 2007. Karen Lew, MEd, ATC, LAT graduated from the University of New Orleans in 1996 with a bachelor s degree in health and physical education and from the University of Louisiana at Monroe with a master s degree in education in 1997. She is involved with the athletic training program at the University of Miami where she currently serves as the clinical coordinator of the athletic training program. In addition to her duties at the University of Miami, she has been involved with the Universal Cheerleaders Association since 1993. During that time, she has served as an athletic trainer at a variety of camps; the Macy s Thanksgiving Day Parade; the annual New Year s Day Parade in London, England; and the National Cheerleading Championships in Orlando, Florida.
- Author(s)Karen Lew,Karen Manfre,Lynn Van Ost
- PublisherSLACK Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThorofare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSLACK Incorporated
- Weight726 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.