Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionShelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce, with her victories in the 100m, 200m and the 4x100m relay at the Moscow World Championships was undoubtedly the woman athlete of 2013. No other woman has ever achieved that treble. As such she is the obvious cover girl of the 2014 International Athletics Annual. The year before at the London Olympics she was forced to settle for gold in the 100m but runners-up sports in the other two races as the USA's Allyson Felix took the 200m and the USA won the relay. In Moscow Fraser-Pryce made mistake lighting up the Luzhniki stadium with her mega-watt smile and extravagant hair style, a high speed advert for the salon she owns at home in Jamaica. As usual the annual is packed full of essential information for the track and field enthusiast, with results from all major championships as well as reports of the World Championships and a look forward to the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow and the European Championships.
- Author BiographyPETER MATTHEWS is a television commentator for the IAAF, and has covered all major athletics events since 1985 with ITV or the IAAF. For ten years before that he was a broadcaster on athletics for BBC Radio. A long-time ATFS member, he was formerly Editor of the Guinness Book of Records and International Editor of Athletics Today magazine. He is co-publisher of Athletics International.
- PublisherSportsBooks Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSportsBooks Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byPeter Matthews
- Format DetailsA5-Henkei size,Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.