Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAthletics Challenges is a practical resource file designed to ensure that all students have a positive learning experience in track and field athletics. It provides a wide range of activities and teaching approaches to enable teachers and coaches to promote a climate of inclusion, enjoyment and challenge for young people up to and beyond the age of sixteen. Including straightforward guidance on how to use the resources effectively, Athletics Challenges is a compendium of ready-to-use, photocopiable activity sheets to use with your students in a wide range of athletics events. 'Athletics Challenges' activity sheets provide a wide-range of running, jumping and throwing activities designed to develop physical literacy, fundamental athletic techniques and personal and social skills. 'Peer Teaching' activities for a range of athletic events aim to help improve technical understanding and to enhance social and communication skills through peer teaching. 'Technical Guidance' resource sheets ensure students develop a good understanding of the principles and techniques of running, jumping and throwing through a series of progressive activities and related questions. Athletics Challenges is a complete kit offering an invaluable source of support and ideas for all student and practising physical education teachers, heads of departments, and training and practising professional sports coaches who want to help learners achieve their full potential and lay the foundation for a healthy and physically active life style.
- Author BiographyKevin Morgan is Senior Lecturer at the School of Sport, University of Wales Institute, Cardiff (UWIC), UK where he is also Programme Director of the MSc in Coaching Science.
- Author(s)Kevin Morgan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWire-O
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.