All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionGorgeous, world-famous cellist Evie Silverman is classical-lite through and through. Real musicians despise her. Her talent has been promoted way beyond its value because - apparently - everyone loves a blonde girl in lipstick who can do interesting things between her thighs. She's played for the President of the United States. She's played at No 10 Downing Street. And tonight she's playing for Royalty. But tonight she's also going to change her life. Tonight she's going to leave her husband. Tonight, for the first time in fifteen years, she's going to stand on her own two feet. For tomorrow begins her new life - starting with a trip to New York. It all too soon becomes apparent that breaking the rules - and escaping from your past - isn't what it's cracked up to be...
- Author BiographyEmily Barr has written columns and travel pieces for the Observer and the Guardian for several years, and her previous novels BACKPACK, BAGGAGE and CUBAN HEELS were critically acclaimed. She lives in the south of France with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Emily Barr
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/03/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight328 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.