About this product
- Product InformationA journey into the depths of the ocean, Atlantis is Besson?s triumphal entry into non-verbal documentary. Eschewing narrative interference, Besson collaborates with composer Eric Serra and cinematographer Christian Petron and travels the globe to capture the grace and beauty of such diverse aquatic wildlife as Australian great white sharks, giant manta rays, Bahamian dolphins and sea snakes in the Seychelles. Divided into thematic movements akin to the Disney classic Fantasia, it serves not so much as a documentary than as a meditative journey.
- Product Release Date02/06/2010
- Theatrical Release Year1991
- Number of Discs1
- DirectorsLuc Besson
- Rating InfoGeneral Exhibition
- Run Time79 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Video FormatPAL
Most relevant reviews
- dazsmudge36904 Nov, 2014by
Great product! Good Value!
Great Product! I wanted both atlantis's and I have them now in one convenient blu-ray discs! Would recommend to my friends :)
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $44.99Trending at AU $89.64
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $21.92
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $22.10
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $26.09
- AU $36.99Trending at AU $37.76
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $62.19
- AU $8.95Trending at AU $9.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.